Thursday, June 11, 2020

JUNIORS & SENIORS - TEXAS STATE UNIVERSITY

I just wanted to take an opportunity to touch base about Texas State and some things I’ve 
heard through the pipeline.

As of late, we’re under the assumption that Texas State will operate in the Fall as we have 
normally. There’s even the possibility that we will host some face-to-face courses in 
the Summer 2 session. 

As your juniors begin thinking about applications and questions they may have, 
please feel free to share my contact information with them. I’m available for 
Zoom calls, phone calls, texts, and emails.

We also still have virtual tours available here: 

Please let me know if there’s anything else I can help with.

Be well,
Bree

../../TexasState-Logos/TXST_Main_Logos/ServiceMark/TXST_TEXAS_STATE_BANNER_LOGO/PNG/TXST_TEXAS_STATE_BANNER_LOGO_3_COLOR%20copy.png
Bree Henderson
Regional Manager – Austin Area
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
Texas State University
Richard A. Castro Undergraduate Admissions Center
429 N. Guadalupe St. | San Marcos, TX 78666
512.245.2364
#txst  #BeABobcat



No comments:

Post a Comment